Dr. Dale Kelly DC, CFMB
Is a board certified chiropractic physician and certified functional medicine practitioner with over 30 years of clinical experience in Northern Nevada. Dr. Kelly has helped thousands of patients suffering with diabetes and thyroid disease, to find answers to their conditions and get their health back on track. Dr. Kelly uses a personalized Functional Medicine approach to help his patients come off medicine and Insulin and to reverse their type 2 diabetes.
Signs of Diabetes
What is Diabetes?
– Loss of motivation or lower energy levels
– Short term memory
– Dark patches of skin
The underlying cause of diabetes varies by type. But, no matter what type of diabetes you have, it can lead to excess sugar in your blood. Too much sugar in your blood can lead to serious health problems. To understand diabetes, first you must understand how glucose is normally processed in the body.
- Glucose comes from two major sources: food and your liver.
- Sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream, where it enters cells with the help of insulin.
- Your liver stores and makes glucose.
- When your glucose levels are low, such as when you haven’t eaten in a while, the liver breaks down stored glycogen into glucose to keep your glucose level within a normal range.
Types of Diabetes
There are three main types of Diabetes which are Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational. But here are a list of the three main and less common types of Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 3 Diabetes
Steroid Induced Diabetes
” Within a month of going on Dr. Kelly’s program, I stopped using Insulin all-together and within two months after that all the other diabetes medications went away because I didn’t need them anymore.” – Mike.